WE HELP ORGANIZATIONS
- Clarify and define their visions
- Align their people and processes
- Create compelling business strategies for the future.
Influencing Options® works with leaders to become the leaders they always dreamed they could be—visionary influential, successful—creating loyal, committed employees and long-term success with their clients and customers.
How do we do this?
- We assess your current state
- Clearly identify your desired state
- Define the gap between the two
We identify not only what you need to do to get you where you want to go, but also how to get there faster with clarity and integrity.
Influencing Options® trainers and consultants believe that effective people always have options and that they work to resolve issues directly and respectfully.
We operate on some basic assumptions:
- people want to do a good job
- they want to be recognized for their contributions
- they are generally motivated by intrinsic factors
In the workplace, people generally do better work, are happier in their work, and stay longer, when they get to operate from their talents and strengths. We believe in the balancing of accountability and respect when leading and communicating.
We commit and recommit to strive to deliver high levels of the Core Dimensions in all that we do.
We model what we teach and coach.
To create more effective options for resolving your important people issues.
- Influencing Options helps our clients and participants obtain “practical, immediately useable skills” for communicating effectively and respectfully.
- Our trainers partner with clients and organizations to help them learn ethical influencing skills in order to positively impact their working environments.
- More people recognize the importance and practice demonstrating high levels of the Four Core Dimensions in their interactions with others.
- More people feel an increased satisfaction and effectiveness in their communication with others.
- Influencing Options is differentiated in the marketplace by emphasizing real issues, real-time situations and in-time problem solving and practice skills.
- Organizations who integrate Influencing Options classes into their development and culture experience an increase in productivity, trust, morale, customer service, profits and retention.
- Leaders who utilize Influencing Options create and sustain high performing teams by managing performance proactively and modeling respectful leadership behaviors.
Influencing Options is a division of Professional Leadership Results, Inc. PLR, Inc. is fully licensed in the state of Washington. We are a Chapter S corporation.
Influencing Options has successfully met the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council’s standards as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). This certification affirms the business is woman-owned, operated and controlled. The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country. WBENC is also the nation’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America’s corporations.
We are proud of this distinction as a certified Women’s Business Enterprise. You may view our documentation here.
Influencing Options has attained certification as a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Women-Owned Small Business Program (WOSB) — also referred to as 8(m). To qualify as a WOSB a concern must: be considered a small business as defined by the business’ applicable NAICS code, and at least 51% directly owned and controlled by one or more women who are U.S. citizens.
We are proud of this distinction as a U.S. Small Business Administration Women-Owned Small Business. You may view our documentation here.