How does full engagement contribute to balance?
We lead very busy lives. Some are better than others at managing the dizzying pace; conflicting priorities, multiple responsibilities, and not enough time. This highly experiential workshop explores the idea that managing energy, not time, is the key to personal renewal and balance. Based on the book, The Power of Full Engagement, we will learn how the four principles of full engagement contribute to achieving life balance.
What is most important to you in achieving balance?
We each define balance differently based on what is currently most important in our lives. Looking at how we spend our time can reveal what we value. Clarifying what we value enables us to more easily make decisions that lead to balance. Based on this clarity, you will create a personalized action plan for achieving balance.
Outcomes and results:
- Discover how managing energy, not time, is the key to renewal and life balance
- Explore four principles of full engagement for achieving balance
- Create a visual representation of “how I spend my time” and gain surprising insights
- Establish a foundation for your personalized action plan
- Sustain your commitment for achieving balance beyond the workshop
Executives, Directors, Managers, Anyone who wants to achieve balance
please utilize the contact form below!